- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:
- Visit the GXD Firmware Updater to download and update
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4-inch TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
|8Ω dynamic, both channels driven||1500 watts per channel|
|4Ω dynamic, both channels driven||2250 watts per channel|
|8Ω continuous, both channels driven||800 watts per channel|
|4Ω continuous, both channels driven||1200 watts per channel|
|Distortion (typical)||< 1% THD|
|1 kHz at full rated power|
|Signal to Noise||100 dB|
|(A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz)|
|Input Sensitivity||1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms|
|Maximum Voltage Gain||36.5 dB|
|Output Circuitry||Class D|
|Power Requirements||1/8 power at 4Ω|
|- 100 V AC||6.2 A|
|- 120 V AC||5.6 A|
|- 230 V AC||3.2 A|
|Frequency Response||+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB|
|(20 Hz–20 kHz)|
|Dynamic Headroom (4Ω)||2.73 dB|
|Damping Factor (8Ω)||100|
|Input Impedance||20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced)|
|Maximum Input Level||+23.5 dBu|
|Input Connectors||3-pin XLR/F / 1/4-inch TRS, balanced|
|Output Connectors||NL4, binding posts|
|(each channel)||NL4 pinout:|
|• Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-|
|• Channel B on 1+, 1-|
|Amplifier and Load Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection|
|Load protected against DC faults|
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||2 × Rotary Encoders|
|3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)|
|2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence|
|2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping|
|Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on|
|2.12-inch × 1.0-inch, 256 × 128 pixel LCD|
|DSP Functions||High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,|
|adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,|
|adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz|
|4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth|
|Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection|
|Delay 50 msec max.|
|Product Dimensions (H×W×D)||89 × 483 × 259 mm|
|3.5 (2 RU) × 19 × 10.2 in|
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||600 × 370 × 153 mm|
|23.6 × 14.6 × 6 in|
|Net Weight||6 kg / 13.2 lb|
|Shipping Weight||7.9 kg / 17.4 lb|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant|
|Carton and Contents||Power cable and quick start guide|